Private Car Insurance
In the event that you require windscreen repairs or replacement services, simply call our windscreen panel workshop at +65 6278 0887 to schedule a date and time at your convenience for the servicing.
Our fast claims approval is applicable to only own-damage motor claims under the amount of S$5,000 at Etiqa’s authorised workshops. Upon receiving the necessary claims and estimated damage documents, repair claims of up to S$5,000 can be approved in just 30 minutes. Exclusions apply for claims which are subjected to further investigation or a breach of policy conditions.
Yes, Tiq has promotional discounts everyday. Click here for more information.
The easiest way to get covered for Private Car Insurance from Etiqa is through our online portal.
You could also call us on +65 6887 8777 or walk-in to our Customer Care office at 16 Raffles Quay, Hong Leong Building, #01-04A, Singapore 048581
We recommend that you get yourself covered for Private Car Insurance from Etiqa before you start driving the car or before your current insurance expires.
In Singapore, it is against the law to drive a motor vehicle on the road without a valid insurance policy. The minimum requirement is that the policy provides cover for personal injury to other parties.
Private Car Insurance from Etiqa covers you for personal injury to third parties, it could also cover you for costs if you damage someone else’s property or for any other loss or damage, you might suffer in a motor accident.
You can be covered for Private Car Insurance from Etiqa anytime when:
- You are the car owner
- You use your car for personal purposes (including carpool or car sharing arrangement to carry passengers for payment but only if the passengers are contributing towards the running expenses of the car)
To get covered immediately, click here.
Private Car Insurance from Etiqa provides customizable coverage suitable for all private car owners.
- Personal Accident cover of up to S$50,000 for the main driver.
- Medical expenses of up to S$1,000.
- You may visit any motor workshop of your choice when you select our “any workshop” rider.
- Towing service of up to S$200.
- Windscreen Cover (with an excess of S$100). You don’t have to pay any excess for windscreen repair.
- On-the-Go windscreen servicing.
- Flood and/or another convulsion of nature and Strike, Riot & Civil Commotion (applicable to Comprehensive Cover only).
- Passenger Risks.
- Legal Liability of Passengers for Acts of Negligence.
- Third Party Liability including bodily injury and property damage.
- Legal Service of up to S$2,000.
- 5% Demerit Free Discount.
To learn more about Private Car Insurance from Etiqa, click here.
If you have a TiqConnect account with Etiqa, please log onto TiqConnect to submit your claims online. Otherwise, you may register for an account on our corporate website. Access can be created immediately. You may also contact our Customer Care hotline at +65 6887 8777 or email them at email@example.com for further assistance.