Tiq Invest Campaign
To celebrate the launch of our digital Investment-Linked plan (ILP) – Tiq Invest, we are running a promotion to share the joy!
Invest a min. of $5,000 single premium with us and get up to $300 cashback!
No promo code required!
Promo ends 02 January 2022, so hurry and start your investment journey with Tiq Invest.
|Single Premium Invested (S$)||Cashback (S$)|
|5,000 to 9,999||15|
|10,000 to 19,999||30|
|20,000 to 49,999||50|
|50,000 to 99,999||100|
|100,000 to 149,999||200|
|150,000 to 200,000||300|
- This Tiq Invest Campaign (“Campaign”), organized by Tiq by Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd. (“Etiqa”), is valid from 20 September 2021 to 02 January 2022 (both dates inclusive) (“Campaign Period”).
- This Campaign is open to all Singapore citizen(s), Singapore Permanent Resident(s) and Foreigner(s) with valid Work Permit/Pass or Long-Term Visit Pass.
- This Campaign is only applicable for online application of the following product via tiq.com.sg during the Campaign Period.
The Cashback will be capped at a maximum of $300.
- No promo code is needed for the Campaign.
- The Campaign is not valid for customers who have performed either one (1) of the following actions:
- Free-look Tiq Invest policy with Etiqa within the last 14 days from policy purchase date
- Make a full surrender (full withdrawal) of the Tiq Invest policy with Etiqa within the last 90 days from policy purchase date
- Make a partial withdrawal of the Tiq Invest policy with Etiqa within the last 90 days from policy purchase date
- The Cashback will be credited to the eligible customers’ TiqConnect eWallet after 90 days from the eligible customers’ policy purchase date, provided that none of the actions listed under Point 5 has been made.
- Eligible customer will receive the Cashback in the form of Encashable TiqConnect eWallet credits withdrawable via PayNow or Direct Credit to his/her bank account.
- Eligible customer must have a TiqConnect account on Etiqa’s customer portal to receive the Cashback in their eWallet.
- The Cashback is limited to once per customer.
- The Cashback is not transferable nor exchangeable for any item in part or whole and is not replaceable.
- This Campaign is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing or existing insurance promotions, coupons, staff discounts and privileges, unless otherwise stated.
- Existing terms and conditions for Tiq Invest apply.
- Tiq Invest is an Investment-linked Plan (ILP) which invest in ILP sub-fund(s). Investments in this plan are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The performance of the ILP sub-fund(s) is not guaranteed and the value of the units in the ILP sub-fund(s) and the income accruing to the units, if any, may fall or rise. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of the future performance of the ILP sub-fund(s).
- A product summary and product highlights sheet(s) relating to the ILP sub-fund(s) are available and may be obtained from us via tiq.com.sg/product/tiqinvest. A potential investor should read the product summary and product highlights sheet(s) before deciding whether to subscribe for units in the ILP sub-fund(s).
- As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid. You should seek advice from a financial adviser before deciding to purchase the policy. If you choose not to seek advice, you should consider if the policy is suitable for you.
- This content is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the policy terms and conditions can be found in the policy contract.
- This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the Life Insurance Association (LIA) or SDIC web-sites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
- Etiqa reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time at our sole discretion, including changing the terms or terminating the Campaign at any point in time before the stated Campaign Period without prior notice, by posting such amendment(s) to https://tiq.com.sg.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, publicity, brochure, marketing or other materials relating to or in connection with the Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- By participating in the Campaign, the customer agrees to release and hold Etiqa harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to any person or property arising from or in connection with, either directly or indirectly the participation in the Campaign.
- Notwithstanding anything herein, Etiqa has the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of any person to participate in the Campaign.
- If Etiqa subsequently determines that a person is in fact not eligible, for any reason whatsoever, Etiqa may at its discretion, disqualify that person and claw back/cancel the Cashback without prior notice.
- Etiqa’s decision on all matters relating to the Campaign is final and binding on all customers.
- The terms and conditions of the Campaign shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from the terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
- This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
- All information is correct as of 01 December 2021.
Be the first to know
Get the latest promotions and news
Please share with us which topics interest you:
Health & Wellness
Travel & Leisure
For the Millennials
Promotions & Giveaways