Tiq Private Car Insurance x Singtel Dash Promotion
Terms & Conditions
- This Cashback and Discount Promotion (“Promotion”) is exclusive for Singtel Dash customers who sign up for Private Car Insurance underwritten by Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd. (“Etiqa”).
- The Promotion is valid from 22 October 2021 to 31 December 2021 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to all Singapore citizen(s), Singapore Permanent Resident(s) and Foreigner(s) with valid Work Pass, Student Pass, Dependent’s Pass or Long-Term Visit Pass.
- This Promotion is only applicable for online application of the following product via www.tiq.com.sg during the Promotion Period:
Private Car Insurance
-Get an additional S$100 Cashback if the total payable premium net off any discounts and GST is less than S$2,000.
-Get an additional S$200 Cashback if the total payable premium net off any discounts and GST is S$2,000 or above.
- Customers have to enter the promotion code “DASH20” in the promo code field upon application to enjoy the Promotion.
- Eligible customers will receive the Cashback in the form of Encashable TiqConnect eWallet credits withdrawable via PayNow or Direct Credit to his/her bank account.
- Eligible customers must have a TiqConnect account on Etiqa’s customer portal to receive the Cashback in their eWallet.
- Eligible customers will be notified via email within 4 weeks from policy effective date, provided that the policy has not been cancelled.
- The Discount and Cashback is limited to once per customer.
- The Discount and Cashback is not transferable nor exchangeable for any item in part or whole and is not replaceable.
- Existing terms and conditions for Private Car Insurance apply.
- The Promotion is not valid for customers who have cancelled or free-look existing policy/policies with Etiqa within the last 14 days.
- The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing or existing insurance promotions, coupons, staff discounts and privileges, unless otherwise stated.
- Etiqa reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time at our sole discretion, including changing the terms or terminating the Promotion at any point in time before the stated Promotion Period without prior notice, by posting such amendment(s) to tiq.com.sg.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, publicity, brochure, marketing or other materials relating to or in connection with the Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- By participating in the Promotion, the customer agrees to release and hold Etiqa harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to any person or property arising from or in connection with, either directly or indirectly the participation in the Promotion.
- Notwithstanding anything herein, Etiqa has the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of any person to participate in the Promotion.
- If Etiqa subsequently determines that a person is in fact not eligible, for any reason whatsoever, Etiqa may at its discretion, disqualify that person and clawback/cancel the Discount and/or Cashback without prior notice.
- Etiqa’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding on all customers.
- The terms and conditions of the Promotion shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from the terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the General Insurance Association (GIA) or SDIC websites (gia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).