Cancer x Singtel Dash Promotion
Terms and Conditions
Exclusive to Singtel Dash – 25% off Cancer Insurance Promotion
- This Exclusive to Singtel Dash – 25% off Cancer Insurance Promotion (“Promotion”) is exclusive to Singtel Dash Customers and valid from 1 April 2022 to 31 December 2022 both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”) organised by Tiq by Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd. (“Etiqa”).
- This Promotion is open to all Singapore citizen(s), Singapore Permanent Resident(s) and Foreigner(s) with valid Work Pass, Student Pass, Dependant’s Pass or Long-Term Visit Pass.
- The Promotion is only applicable for the first 100 customers who had applied and application(s) successfully inception.
- This Promotion is only applicable for online application of the following product(s) via tiq.com.sg during the Promotion Period.
|Cancer Insurance||25% off first-year policy premium|
- Customers are entitled to a 25% off first-year policy premium (“Premium Discount”) of Cancer Insurance upon successful application using the promotion code ‘25OFFDASH’ (“Promotion Code”) via tiq.com.sg.
- This Premium Discount is only applicable on base premium for Cancer Insurance.
- This promotion is only applicable with payment made using the annual/yearly payment frequency mode.
- The Promotion Code and Discount is not transferable, exchangeable for cash or kind or extendable in validity.
- This promotion is not valid for customers who have cancelled or free-look existing policy/policies with Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd. (“Etiqa”) within the last 14 days.
- This promotion is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing or existing insurance promotions, referral programme, coupons, staff discounts and privileges, unless otherwise stated.
- Etiqa reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time at our sole discretion, including changing the terms or terminating the promotion at any point in time before the stated Promotion Period without prior notice, by posting such amendment(s) to tiq.com.sg
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, publicity, brochure, marketing or other materials relating to or in connection with the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- By participating in the promotion, the customer agrees to release and hold Etiqa harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to any person or property arising from or in connection with, either directly or indirectly the participation in the promotion.
- Notwithstanding anything herein, Etiqa has the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of any person to participate in the promotion.
- If Etiqa subsequently determines that a person is in fact not eligible, for any reason whatsoever, Etiqa may at its discretion, disqualify that person and clawback/cancel the promotion without prior notice.
- Etiqa’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion is final and binding on all customers.
- The terms and conditions of the promotion shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from the terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
- Existing terms and conditions for the product apply.
This policy is underwritten by Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd. This content is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the policy terms and conditions can be found in the policy contract. The information contained on this product advertisement is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore. You should seek advice from a financial adviser before deciding to purchase the policy. If you choose not to seek advice, you should consider if the policy is suitable for you. This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the Life Insurance Association (LIA) or SDIC websites (lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg). Information is correct as of 27 June 2022. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.