Tiq by Etiqa Insurance x Singtel Dash Promotion
Terms & Conditions
- This Cashback or/and Discount Promotion (“Promotion”) is exclusive for Singtel Dash customers.
- The Promotion is valid from 2 June 2022 to 30 June 2022 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to all Singapore citizen(s), Singapore Permanent Resident(s) and Foreigner(s) with valid Work Pass, Student Pass, Dependent’s Pass or Long-Term Visit Pass.
- The Promotion is only applicable for the first 100 customers who had applied and application(s) successfully inception.
- To be eligible for the Promotion, customers have to meet the following criteria, with premium net of any discounts and including GST:
Premium Term Plan Eligibility Promotion 5-year renewable term plan Sum Assured from S$401,000 – S$2,000,000 Premium discount of 14% perpetually + S$50 cashback 20 year fixed term Sum Assured from S$401,000 – S$999,000 Premium discount of 18% perpetually + S$50 cashback Sum assured from $1,000,000 above $125 cashback subject to a minimum annual premium of $500 $225 cashback subject to a minimum annual premium of $800 $300 cashback subject to a minimum annual premium of $1,000 Up to age 65 Sum assured from $401,000 and above $125 cashback subject to a minimum annual premium of $500 $225 cashback subject to a minimum annual premium of $800 $300 cashback subject to a minimum annual premium of $1,000
- Customers have to enter the code “DASH100” in the referral code field when applying for ePROTECT term life on tiq.com.sg during the Promotion Period.
- The Promotion is only applicable for payment made through annual payment mode.
- Eligible customers will receive the Cashback in the form of Encashable TiqConnect eWallet credits withdrawable via PayNow or Direct Credit to his/her bank account.
- Eligible customers must have a TiqConnect account on Etiqa’s customer portal to receive the Cashback in their eWallet.
- Eligible customers will be notified via email within 4 weeks after the free-look period of 14 days, provided the policy has not been cancelled.
- The Cashback is limited to one per customer.
- The Cashback is not transferable nor exchangeable for any item in part or whole and is not replaceable.
- Existing terms and conditions for ePROTECT term life apply.
- The Promotion is not valid for customers who have cancelled or free-look existing policy/policies with Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd. (“Etiqa”) within the last 14 days.
- As these policies have no savings or investment feature, there is no cash value if the policy ends or if the policies are terminated prematurely.
- The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing or existing insurance promotions, coupons, staff discounts and privileges, unless otherwise stated.
- Etiqa reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time at our sole discretion, including changing the terms or terminating the Promotion at any point in time before the stated Promotion Period without prior notice, by posting such amendment(s) to tiq.com.sg.
This policy is underwritten by Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd. This content is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the policy terms and conditions can be found in the policy contract. The information contained on this product advertisement is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore. You should seek advice from a financial adviser before deciding to purchase the policy. If you choose not to seek advice, you should consider if the policy is suitable for you. This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Schemewhich is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the Life Insurance Association (LIA) or SDIC websites (lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg ). Information is correct as of 2 June 2022. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.