Exclusive for AXS customers!
Cancer, heart attack and stroke make up 90% of critical illness claims^. Tiq’s 3 Plus Critical Illness is an affordable plan to cover these top 3 critical illnesses with 100% payout with added benefits. From S$0.24/day1, choose your coverage from $30,000 to $300,000. Protect yourself and your family from the financial burden and worries while recovering from these unexpected health issues.
Enjoy 30% off first year premium and up to S$10 cashback* when you apply online via AXS today! Valid till 31 March 2022.
*Terms and Conditions apply
^Source: Gen Re’s “2012 Dread Disease Survey
1Based on sum insured of $30,000 for 17-year old non-smoking male.
- 100% payout for Cancer (all stages), Stroke with Permanent Neurological Deficit, or Heart Attack of Specified Severity.
- Special Conditions Benefit for Diabetic Complications or Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis (SRA).
- Death benefit of $20,000
- Complimentary cover for Children
- From as low as S$0.24/day1
Promotion At A Glance
3 Plus Critical Illness Insurance
|Minimum Annual Premium Paid||Promotion|
|Below S$100||30% off first year premium||-|
|S$100 - S$ 200||$5|
To find out more about this promotion, please refer to the below terms and conditions.
- This 30% Discount and Cashback Promotion (“Promotion”) is exclusive for AXS customers.
- This Promotion is valid from 1 January 2022 to 31 March 2022 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
- This Promotion is only applicable for the online application of the 3 Plus Critical Illness Insurance via tiq.com.sg during the Promotion Period.
- This Promotion is open to all Singapore citizen(s), Singapore Permanent Resident(s) and Foreigner(s) with valid Work Pass, Student Pass, Dependent’s Pass or Long-Term Visit Pass.
- To be eligible for the Promotion, customers will need to ensure they meet the applicable Minimum Premium Payment after GST and discounts.
- 3 Plus Critical Illness
Minimum Annual Premium Paid
|Below S$100||30% off first year premium||–|
|S$100 – S$ 200||$5|
- Customers have to enter the promotion code “AXSTIQ” in the promo code field upon application on tiq.com.sg to be eligible for the Promotion. The promo code is only valid for the Promotion Period. Etiqa reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not have the correct promo code entered. The promo code, Discount and Cashback is only valid for the Promotion Period and is limited to once per customer.
- The promo code and Discount is not transferable, exchangeable for cash, good and services or extendable in validity.
- The Promotion is only applicable for payment made through all payment frequency mode.
- Eligible customers will receive the applicable Cashback in the form of Encashable TiqConnect eWallet credits withdrawable via PayNow or Direct Credit to his/her bank account.
- Eligible customers must have a TiqConnect account on Etiqa’s customer portal to receive the applicable Cashback in their eWallet.
- Eligible customers will be notified via email within 4 weeks after the free-look period of 14 days, provided the policy has not been cancelled.
- The Promotion is not valid for customers who have cancelled or free-look existing policy/policies with Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd. (“Etiqa”) within the last 14 days.
- Should the customers cancel their policy after the Cashback has been issued, Etiqa is entitled to deduct an equivalent amount of the Cashback value from the refund amount of the policy, provided no claims have been made under the policy.
- As this policy has no savings or investment feature, there is no cash value if the policy ends or is terminated prematurely.
- This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing or existing insurance promotions, referral programme, coupons, staff discounts and privileges, unless otherwise stated.
- Etiqa reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time at our sole discretion, including changing the terms or terminating the Promotion at any point in time before the stated Promotion Period without prior notice, by posting such amendment(s) to tiq.com.sg.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, publicity, brochure, marketing or other materials relating to or in connection with the Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- By participating in the promotion, the customer agrees to release and hold Etiqa harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to any person or property arising from or in connection with, either directly or indirectly the participation in the Promotion.
- Notwithstanding anything herein, Etiqa has the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of any person to participate in the Promotion.
- If Etiqa subsequently determines that a person is in fact not eligible, for any reason whatsoever, Etiqa may at its discretion, disqualify that person and clawback/cancel the Discount and/or Cashback without prior notice and liability to any person.
- Etiqa’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding on all customers.
- The terms and conditions of the Promotion shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from the terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
- Existing terms and conditions for 3 Plus Critical Illness Insurance product apply.
This policy is underwritten by Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd. This content is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the policy terms and conditions can be found in the policy contract. The information contained on this product advertisement is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore. You should seek advice from a financial adviser before deciding to purchase the policy. If you choose not to seek advice, you should consider if the policy is suitable for you. This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the Life Insurance Association (LIA) or SDIC websites (lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg). Information is correct as of 17 February 2022. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.