Exclusive AXS deal to top up your Critical Illness Coverage
If you are making S$40,000, your cover should be around S$200,000.
Here’s what Tiq by Etiqa Insurance can offer to protect you and your loved ones with our plans:
Promotion At A Glance
|Product Name||Promo Code||Discount||Coverage Amount||Additional Cashback|
|3 Plus Critical Illness||AXSTIQ||30%||
S$50,000 and above
S$100,000 and above
S$200,000 and above
5Based on sum insured of S$30,000 for 17-year old non-smoking male.
6Based on sum insured of S$50,000 for a 20-year-old non-smoking male.
To find out more about this promotion, please refer to the below terms and conditions.
- This Cashback Promotion (“Promotion”) is exclusive for AXS customers.
- This Promotion is valid from 27 April 2022 to 30 June 2022 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
- This Promotion is only applicable for online application of 3 Plus Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance via tiq.com.sg during the Promotion Period.
- This Promotion is open to all Singapore citizen(s), Singapore Permanent Resident(s) and Foreigner(s) with valid Work Pass, Student Pass, Dependent’s Pass or Long-Term Visit Pass.
- To be eligible for the Promotion, customers have to meet the following criteria, with premium net of any discounts and including GST.
|Product Name||Promo Code||Discount|
|3 Plus Critical Illness||AXSTIQ||30% off first year premium|
S$50,000 and above
|Cancer Insurance||AXSTIQ25||25% off first year premium||NA||5%|
- Customers will need to enter the promotion code <AXSTIQ> for 3 Plus Critical Illness and <AXSTIQ25> for Cancer Insurance in the promotion code field upon application to enjoy the Discount and/or Additional Cashback. Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd. (“Etiqa”) reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not have the correct promotion code entered.
- In order to receive the Additional Cashback, customers will need to ensure that they meet the applicable Coverage Amount / Sum Insured and made payment using the annual/yearly payment frequency mode.
- Eligible customers will receive the Additional Cashback in the form of Encashable TiqConnect eWallet credits withdrawable via PayNow or Direct Credit to his/her bank account.
- Eligible customers must have a TiqConnect account on Etiqa’s customer portal to receive the Additional Cashback in their eWallet.
- Eligible customers will be notified via email within 4 weeks after the free-look period of 14 days, provided the policy has not been cancelled.
- The Additional Cashback is limited to once per customer.
- The Additional Cashback is not transferable nor exchangeable for any item in part or whole and is not replaceable.
- The Promotion is not valid for customers who have cancelled or free-look existing policy/policies with Etiqa within the last 14 days.
- This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing or existing insurance promotions, referral programme, coupons, staff discounts and privileges, unless otherwise stated.
- Etiqa reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time at our sole discretion, including changing the terms or terminating the Promotion at any point in time before the stated Promotion Period without prior notice, by posting such amendment(s) to tiq.com.sg.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, publicity, brochure, marketing or other materials relating to or in connection with the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- By participating in the Promotion, the customer agrees to release and hold Etiqa harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to any person or property arising from or in connection with, either directly or indirectly the participation in the Promotion.
- Notwithstanding anything herein, Etiqa has the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of any person to participate in the Promotion.
- If Etiqa subsequently determines that a person is in fact not eligible, for any reason whatsoever, Etiqa may at its discretion, disqualify that person and clawback/cancel the Discount and Additional Cashback without prior notice.
- Etiqa’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding on all customers.
- The terms and conditions of the Promotion shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from the terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
- Existing terms and conditions for products apply.
This policy is underwritten by Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd. This content is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the policy terms and conditions can be found in the policy contract. The information contained on this product advertisement is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore. You should seek advice from a financial adviser before deciding to purchase the policy. If you choose not to seek advice, you should consider if the policy is suitable for you. As these policies have no savings or investment feature, there is no cash value if the policy ends or if the policies are terminated prematurely.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the Life Insurance Association (LIA) or SDIC websites (lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg). Information is correct as of 17 May 2022.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.