Exclusive with Atome
From 6 September to 5 October, receive S$10 off with a minimum of S$40 spend* when you pay with Atome. Valid for the purchase of ePROTECT maid, Private Car Insurance, and Tiq Home Insurance.
We have the answers you need
- This S$10 off minimum S$40 spend promotion (“Promotion”), is valid from 6 September 2021 to 5 October 2021 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
- This Promotion is only valid for payments made via the Atome App.
- The Promotion is open to all Singapore citizen(s), Singapore Permanent Resident(s) and Foreigner(s) with valid Work Pass, Student Pass, Dependent’s Pass or Long-Term Visit Pass.
- This Promotion is only applicable for online application of the following products via tiq.com.sg during the Promotion Period.
|Product Name||Atome Discount|
|ePROTECT maid||S$10 off with minimum spend of S$40|
|Private Car Insurance|
|Tiq Home Insurance|
- To be eligible for the Promotion, customers have to meet the following criteria:
- Customers will need to sign up or have an Atome account.
- Customers will need to make payment through the Atome App.
- The Atome Discount of S$10 has been credited directly into the Atome users account under “My Vouchers”. Before confirming payment, please select “Voucher” and choose the applicable voucher to be used.
- The Atome discount is only valid for during the Promotion Period.
- The Atome discount is not transferable, exchangeable for cash or kind or extendable in validity.
- The Atome Discount is valid for one time use only and cannot be stacked or combined for use in a single transaction.
- The Atome Discount is not transferable, exchangeable for cash or kind or extendable in validity.
- This Promotion is not valid for customers who have cancelled or free-look existing policy/policies with Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd. (“Etiqa”) within the last 14 days.
- This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any on-going existing insurance promotions, referral programme, coupons, staff discounts and privileges, unless otherwise stated.
- Existing terms and conditions for the products apply.
- This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the General Insurance Association (GIA) or SDIC websites (gia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
- Etiqa reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time at our sole discretion, including changing the terms or terminating the Promotion at any point in time before the stated Promotion Period without prior notice, by posting such amendment(s) to https://tiq.com.sg.
- All information is correct as of 6 September 2021.