Adjustable excess to suit your coverage needs
Car insurance is compulsory in Singapore but the cheapest premium may not be the best. Ensure that you are properly covered so that you can drive confidently while on the road!
Met an accident and had to pay a hefty excess amount because you chose a cheaper insurance plan in the past? Fret not! You can now plan forward by adjusting your excess, to reduce the out of pocket amount in the event of an accident.
We care for your well-being. As an insured driver, you are covered with personal accident benefits of up to $50,000 arising from an accident. Ready to insure your car? Here’s a promotion for you!
Enjoy 25% off car insurance with promo code <CAR25> when you choose to insure your car with us!
To find out more about this promotion, please refer to the terms and conditions below.
Promo ends on 5 November 2021.
Not ready to get a new private car insurance?
Refer us to your loved ones and get rewarded!
- This 25% off Private Car Insurance promotion (“Promotion”), organised by Tiq by Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd. (“Etiqa”) is valid from 6 October 2021 to 5 November 2021, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
- This Promotion is open to all Singapore citizen(s), Singapore Permanent Resident(s) and Foreigner(s) with valid Work Pass, Student Pass, Dependant’s Pass or Long-Term Visit Pass.
- This Promotion is only applicable for online application of all private car insurance plans via tiq.com.sg during the Promotion Period.
- Customers will need to enter the promotion code ‘CAR25’ in the promotion code field upon application to enjoy the Promotion.
- The promotion code is only valid for the Promotion Period.
- The promotion code is not transferable, exchangeable for cash or kind or extendable in validity and is valid for one time use only. The promotion code cannot be stacked or combined for use in a single transaction.
- This Promotion is not valid for customers who have an existing in-force car insurance with Tiq by Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd. (“Etiqa”).
- This Promotion is not valid for customers who have cancelled or free-look existing policy/policies with Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd. (“Etiqa”) within 14 days of policy application.
- Existing terms and conditions for the products apply.
- This promotion is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing or existing insurance promotions, coupons, staff discounts and privileges, unless otherwise stated.
- This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the General Insurance Association (GIA) or SDIC websites (gia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
- Etiqa reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time at our sole discretion, including changing the terms or terminating the promotion at any point in time before the stated Promotion Period without prior notice, by posting such amendment(s) to tiq.com.sg.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, publicity, brochure, marketing or other materials relating to or in connection with the Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- By participating in the Promotion, the Customer agrees to release and hold Etiqa harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to any person or property arising from or in connection with, either directly or indirectly the participation in the Promotion.
- Notwithstanding anything herein, Etiqa has the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of any person to participate in the Promotion.
- If Etiqa subsequently determines that a person is in fact not eligible, for any reason whatsoever, Etiqa may at its discretion, disqualify that person and clawback/cancel the Promotion without prior notice.
- Etiqa’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding on all Customers.
- The terms and conditions of the Promotion shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from the terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
All information is correct as of 6 October 2021.