More than just a fire insurance
Start off on the right track by protecting your home beyond the basics. Most fire insurance offer only basic protection for the structure, permanent fixtures and fittings of your home in the event of fire.
With Tiq Home Insurance, our coverage includes:
Enjoy up to 25% off Tiq Home Insurance with Promo Code “TIQHOME21”.
Promo ends 24 October 2021, Terms apply.
We have the answers you need
- This 2021 September – October Tiq Home Insurance Campaign (“Campaign”), organised by Tiq by Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd. (“Etiqa”), is valid from 20 September 2021 to 24 October 2021 both dates inclusive (“Campaign Period”).
- This Campaign is open to all Singapore citizen(s), Singapore Permanent Resident(s) and Foreigner(s) with valid Work Pass, Student Pass, Dependant’s Pass or Long-Term Visit Pass.
- This Campaign is only applicable for online application of the following product via tiq.com.sg during the Campaign Period.
|Product Name||Policy Duration||Discount||Promotion Code|
|Tiq Home Insurance||1-Year Plan||20%||TIQHOME21|
- Customers will need to enter the promotion code “TIQHOME21” in the promotion code field upon application to enjoy the Discount.
- This promotion code is valid for one time use only and cannot be stacked or combined for use in a single transaction.
- The promotion code is not transferable, exchangeable for cash or kind or extendable in validity.
- This Campaign is not valid for customers who have cancelled or free-look existing policy/policies with Etiqa within the last 14 days.
- This Campaign is not valid in conjunction with any on-going existing insurance promotions, coupons, staff discounts and privileges, unless otherwise stated.
- Existing terms and conditions for the product apply.
- This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the General Insurance Association (GIA) or SDIC websites (gia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
- Etiqa reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time at our sole discretion, including changing the terms or terminating the Campaign at any point in time before the stated Campaign Period without prior notice, by posting such amendment(s) to https://tiq.com.sg.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, publicity, brochure, marketing or other materials relating to or in connection with the Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- By participating in the Campaign , the Customer agrees to release and hold Etiqa harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to any person or property arising from or in connection with, either directly or indirectly the participation in the Campaign.
- Notwithstanding anything herein, Etiqa has the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of any person to participate in the Campaign.
- If Etiqa subsequently determines that a person is in fact not eligible, for any reason whatsoever, Etiqa may at its discretion, disqualify that person and claw back/cancel the Cashback/Discount without prior notice.
- Etiqa’s decision on all matters relating to the Campaign is final and binding on all Customers.
- The terms and conditions of the Campaign shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from the terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
- All information is correct as of 1 September 2021.